Spherically symmetric perturbations of spatially flat Friedmann models with imperfect fluid
(1) Kazan State University, Kremlevskaya St. 18, Kazan 420008, Russia
A solution to the linearized Einstein equations is obtained for spherically symmetric perturbations of an imperfect fluid in a spatially flat Friedman model. The fluid density and pressure are assumed to be related by a linear equation of state. We consider perturbations with some spatial configuration which is nonsingular at the point r = 0. The instability problem for gravitational perturbations is studied, and solution are obtained depending on the functional form of the bulk and shear viscosity.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- E. Lifschitz, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 16 587 (1946).
- E. M. Lifschitz and I. M. Khalatnikov, Adv. Phys. 12, 185 (1963).
- J. M. Bardeen, Phys. Rev. D 22, 1882 (1980).
- S. Good, Phys. Rev. D 39, 2882 (1989).
- G. Ellis and M. Bruni, Phys. Rev. D 40, 1804 (1989).
- G. Ellis, J. Hwang and M. Bruni, Phys. Rev. D 40, 1819 (1989).
- L. Goicoechea and J. Sanz, Phys. Rev. D 29, 607 (1984).
- M. Israelit and N. Rosen, Astrophys. J. 342, 627 (1989).
- M. Israelit and N. Rosen, Astrophys. J. 375, 463 (1991).
- M. Israelit, Astrophys. J. 375, 473 (1991).
- M. Israelit, B. Rose, an H. Dehnen, Gen. Rel. Grav. 27, 193 (1995).
- Yu. G. Ignat'ev and A.A. Popov, Astrophys. Space Sci. 163, 153 (1990).
- Yu. G. Ignat'ev and A. A. Popov, Phys. Lett. A 220, 22 (1996).
- W. Zimdahl, Phys. Rev. D 53, 5483 (1996).
- O. Santos, R. S. Dias and A. Banerjee, J. Math. Phys. 26, 878 (1985).
- G. C. McVittie, MNRAS 93, 325 (1933).
Back to The Contents Page