Equivalence between the descriptions of cosmological models using a spinor field and a perfect fluid
V.G. Krechet1, M.L. Fil'chenkov2 and G.N. Shikin3
(1) Deptartment of Theoretical Physics, Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University 107 Respublikanskaya Street, Yaroslavl 150000, Russia
(2) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 6 Miklukho-Maklay Street, Moscow 117198, Russia
(3) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 6 Miklukho-Maklay Street, Moscow 117198, Russia
A possibility of simulating a perfect fluid using spinor fields with different nonlinearities is investigated. Exact cosmological solutions to Einstein's equations with spinor fields are compared to the corresponding ones with perfect fluids.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov, and G. N. Shikin, Grav. Cosmol. 13, 267 (2007).
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov, and G.N. Shikin, Izvestiya VUZov, Fizika 46, No. 4, 15 (2004).
- I. L. Buchbinder, J. K. Khoury, and B. A. Ovrut, Phys. Rev. D 76, 123503 (2007).
Back to The Contents Page