Diffusion model of evolution of superthermal high-energy particles under scaling in the early universe. II. Early stages
Yu.G. Ignatyev and R.A. Ziatdinov1
(1) Kazan State Pedagogical University, Mezhlauk str. 1, Kazan 420021, Russia
The evolution of a superthermal relic component of the plasma is studied on the basis of a non-equilibrium model of Universe and a Fokker-Planck type kinetic equation suggested by one of the authors. The occurrence of two maxima in superthermal particle distribution is shown. The first of these maxima can later evolve to an equilibrium distribution while the second one can give us a high-energy tail of superthermal relic particles.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- Yu. G. Ignatyev and R. A. Ziatdinov, Grav. & Cosmol. 12, 289-298 (2006).
- Yu. G. Ignatyev and R. A. Ziatdinov, Cosmological evolution of superthermal particles spectrum under scaling. Proc. of the Russian School-Seminar on Modern Problems of Gravitation and Cosmology (GRACOS-2007), Kazan-Yalchik: Foliant publishers, 2007, pp. 103-105 (in Russian).
- Yu. G. Ignatyev, Izv. Vuzov, Fizika 29, No. 2, p. 27 (1986).
- Yu. G. Ignatyev, in: Problems of Gravitation Theory, Relativistic Kinetics and Evolution of the Universe (KSPI, Kazan, 1988), p. 62 (in Russian).
- Yu. G. Ignatyev, Izv. Vuzov, Fizika 26, No. 12, p. 9 (1983).
- I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Sums, Series and Products (Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1963, in Russian).
Back to The Contents Page