Current observational constraints on inflationary models
(1) Astro Space Centre of P.N. Lebedev Physics Institute, Moscow, Russia
We review current observational constraints on inflationary models and show that the L-inflation is observationally favored.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- A. D. Linde, Particle Physics and Inflationary Cosmology (Harwood Academic Publishers, Chur, Switzerland, 1990).
- W. H. Kinney, A. Melchiorri, and A. Riotto, Phys. Rev. D 63 023505 (2001).
- A. Linde, Phys. Rev. D 49 748 (1994).
- V. N. Lukash and E. V. Mikheeva, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 15, 3783 (2000).
- D. N. Spergel, Ap. J. Suppl. 170, 377 (2007).
- E. V. Mikheeva and V. N. Lukash, Astron. Rep. 48, 2 2004); Astron. Zh. 81, 4 (2004).
Back to The Contents Page