On the uniqueness problem for the metric of the first approximation in general-relativistic mechanics
M.M. Abdil'din, M.E. Abishev, N.A. Beissen and K.A. Boshkaev1
(1) Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
It is shown that it is worthwhile to connect the correctness problem for the relativistic equations of motion with the problem of a correct metric of the first approximation. Many questions and problems in the description of motion, which have been considered on the basis of the relativistic equations of motion, turn out to be solvable using the first-approximation metric only.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- M. M. Abdil'din, Mechanics of coefficient's Gravitation Theory (Alma-Ata, 1988, in Russian, 198 pp.)
- V. A. Fock, Theory of Space, Time, and Gravity (Moscow, 1961, in Russian, 563 pp.).
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Classical Field Theory (Moscow, 1973, in Russian, 400 pp.).
- B. Riemann, On the hypotheses that underlie geometry. In the book: "On the Basis of Geometry", Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1956 (in Russian), pp. 325-341.
- A. Livanova, Three Fates of World Cognition (Znanie, Moscow, 1969, in Russian), p. 207.
- A. Einstein, Collected Works, v. 2, p. 758, Nauka, Moscow.
Back to The Contents Page