A search for laws in the results of gravitational constant measurements
(1) National Institute of Aviation Technologies, Pyryeva St. 5, stroenie 12, Moscow 119285, Russia
A spectral analysis has been performed on time series of the results of gravitational constant G measurements in the period of 1985-2003. A manifestation of cosmic rhythmics in the measurement results can be connected with the effects of terrestrial mediators, among which the most probable are microseisms and temperature variations.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- O. B. Karagioz and V. P. Izmailov. Measurement of the gravitational constant with a torsion balance. Izmer. Tekhnika, No. 10, 3-9 (1996).
- A. G. Parkhomov and E. F. Makliayev. A study of rhythms and fluctuations in long-term measurements of radioactivity, quartz resonator frequencies, semiconductor noise, temperature and atmospheric pressure. Fizicheskaya Mysl' Rossii, No. 1, 1-12 (2004).
- O. B. Karagioz, V. P. Izmailov, and A. G. Parkhomov. Solar and lunar rhythms in variations of gravitational constant measurements. Izv. Vuzov, Geodeziya i Aerofotosyomka, No. 4, 162-169 (1998).
- O. B. Karagioz, V. P. Izmailov, and A. G. Parkhomov. Variations in the results of gravitation constant measurements. Atlas of temporal variations of natural, anthropogenic and social processes, Vol. 2. Nauchnyi Mir, Moscow, 1998, pp. 163-168.
- O. B. Karagioz, V. P. Izmailov, and A. G. Parkhomov. A study of variations in the results of gravitation constant measurements. Fizicheskaya Mysl' Rossii, No. 1/2, 20-26 (1999).
Back to The Contents Page