On the description of Lorentz reference frames in a relational model of space-time
(1) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Miklukho-Maklaya St. 6, Moscow 117198, Russia
Basic mathematical constructions of the relational approach, developed in Yu.S. Vladimirov's recent papers, are considered. A simple illustration is suggested for the possibility of formulating the general geometric structure of N-dimensional Minkowski space-time in terms of associated unary systems of relations, and a mathematical correspondence between the class of Lorentz reference frames and the class of unary system bases is established.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- Yu. S. Vladimirov, Binary geometrophysics: space-time, gravitation. Grav. & Cosmol. 1 184 (1995).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov, Relational Theory of Space-Time and Interactions. Parts 1, 2 (MSU Publishing House, Moscow, 1996, in Russian).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov. Foundations of Physics (BINOM, Moscow, 2007).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov. Reference Frames in the Theory of Gravitaion (Energoizdat, Moscow, 1982, in Russian).
- G. G. Mikhailichenko, Mathematical Apparatus of the Physical Structures Theory (Gorno-Altaisk State University Press, 1997, in Russian).
Back to The Contents Page