Extension of the CARTAN package for symbolic calculations to space-time models with Weyl-Cartan structure
O.V. Babourova, R.S. Kostkin and B.N. Frolov1
(1) Department of Physics for Natural Science Faculties, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Krasnoprudnaya 14, Moscow 107140, Russia
The package CartanWeyl, based on the well-known package CARTAN of symbolic computer calculations is developed with the purpose to extend its capabilities to working with geometric objects in Weyl-Cartan space-time.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- O. V. Babourova and B. N. Frolov, Class. Quantum Grav., 20, 1423 (2003); gr-qc/0209077.
- B. N. Frolov, Poincare Gauge Theory of Gravity (Moscow, MPGU, 2003, in Russian).
- H. H. Soleng, in: Relativity and Scientific Computing - Computer Algebra, Numerics, Visualization, (Springer, Berlin, 1996), p. 210.
- O. V. Babourova, V. F. Korolev, in: Research Proceedings of MPGU. Series: Natural Sciences (Prometei, Moscow, MPGU, 2006), p. 220.
- O. V. Babourova, in: Topical Problems of Mathematics, Informatics and Education (Moscow, MPGU, 2007), p. 46.
- O. V. Babourova, V. F. Korolev, and I. A. Umyarova, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fizika 46 (5), 70 (2006).
- O. V. Babourova and V. F. Korolev. Izvestiya Vuzov, Fizika 46 (6), 56 (2006).
- O. V. Babourova, B. N. Frolov, and V. Ch. Zhukovsky, Phys. Rev. D 74, 064012 (2006); hep-th/0508088.
- O. V. Babourova, B. N. Frolov, and V. Ch. Zhukovsky, Teor. Mat. Fiz. 157 (1), 1423 (2008).
- O. V. Babourova, B. N. Frolov, and V. Ch. Zhukovsky, Grav. Cosmol. 15 (1), 13 (2009).
Back to The Contents Page