A new approach to quantization of cosmological models
Lukasz Andrzej Glinka1
(1) International Institute for Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, Hyderabad (India) & Udine (Italy); B.M. Birla Science Centre, Adarsh Nagar, 500 063 Hyderabad, India
We propose new quantization of homogenous cosmological models. Four fundamental methods are applied to the cosmological model and efficiently joint. The Dirac method for constrained systems is used, then the Fock space is built, and second quantization is carried out. Finally, the diagonalization ansatz, which is a combination of the Bogoliubov transformation method and the Heisenberg equation of motion, is formulated. The temperature of a quantum cosmological model is introduced.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- G. Esposito, Quantum Gravity, Quantum Cosmology and Lorentzian Geometries (Springer-Verlag, 1992).
- S. Weinberg, Gravitation and Cosmology. Principles and Applications of the General Theory of Relativity (Wiley, 1972).
- Ch. W. Misner, K. S. Thorne, and J. A. Wheeler, Gravitation (Freeman and Company, 1973).
- P. A. M. Dirac, Generalized Hamiltonian Dynamics, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A 246, 326-332 (1958)
- D. M. Gitman and I. V. Tyutin, Quantization of Fields with Constraints (Springer-Verlag, 1990).
- J. A. Wheeler, in Batelle Rencontres: 1967, Lectures in Mathematics and Physics, edited by C. DeWitt and J. A. Wheeler (New York, 1968), p. 242.
- B.C. DeWitt, Phys. Rev. 160, 1113 (1967).
- N. N. Bogoliubov and D. V. Shirkov Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields (Nauka, 1984, in Russian).
- M. E. Peskin and D. V. Shroeder, Introduction to Quantum Field Theory (Addison-Wesley, 1995).
- N. N. Bogoliubov, A. A. Logunov, A. I. Oksak, and I. T. Todorov, General Principles of Quantum Field Theory (Fizmatlit, 2006, in Russian).
- I. L. Buchbinder, Private communication.
- Z. Jacyna-Onyszkiewicz, Principles of Quantum Thermodynamics (Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, Poznan, 1996, in Polish).
- K. Huang, Statistical Mechanics (John Wiley & Sons, Toronto, 1987).
- V. N. Pervushin and V. A. Zinchuk, Phys. At. Nucl. 70, No. 3 (2007).
Back to The Contents Page