Nonlinear scalar and spinor fields simulating perfect fluids
V.G. Krechet1 and G.N. Shikin2, M.L. Fil'chenkov3
(1) Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University, Yaroslavl, Russia
(2) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia
(3) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia
A possibility of simulating a perfect fluid using scalar and spinor fields with different nonlinearities is investigated. Exact cosmological solutions to Einstein's equations with the scalar and spinor fields are compared to the corresponding ones with a perfect fluid with a barotropic equation of state.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- U. Gunther and A. Zhuk, Class. Quant. Grav. 15 2025 (1998).
- E. J. Copeland et al., Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 15, 1753 (2006).
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov, and G. N. Shikin, Grav. & Cosmol. 13 267 (2007).
- A. D. Dolgov, Ya. B. Zel'dovich, and M. V. Sazhin, Cosmology of the Early Universe (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1988).
- L. E. Gurevich and A. D. Chernin, An Introduction to Cosmogony (Nauka, Moscow, 1978).
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov, and G. N. Shikin, Izvestiya VUZov, Fizika 46, No 4, 15 (2004).
- E. L. Buchbinder, J. K. Khoury, and B. A. Ovrut, Phys. Rev. D 76, 123503 (2007).
- A. A. Grib, S. G. Mamaev, and V. M. Mostepanenko, Quantum Effects in Intensive External Fields (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1980).
- A. Vilenkin, Phys. Rev. D 50 2581 (1994).
Back to The Contents Page