Suppression of correlated non-gaussian noise at the output of EXPLORER and NAUTILUS gravitational antennae
A.V. Gusev, V.N. Rudenko and I.V. Tsybankov1
(1) P.K. Sternberg State Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University, Universitetskiy Prospekt 13, Moscow 119992, Russia
We consider the opportunity of amplitude-frequency suppression of correlated (colored) noise at the output of the resonant gravitational antennae Explorer and Nautilus when they process information with the aid of an inertia-free nonlinear nonlinear converter with an optimum characteristic with respect to the signal-to-noise ratio.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V.A. Vasil'ev and G. M. Koshkin, Nonparametric estimation of the ratios of derivatives of a multivariate distribution density from dependent observations, Siberian Mathematical Journal 41 (2), 41 (2000).
- P. Astone, S. Frasca, G. V. Pallottino, G. Pizzella, and C. Buttiglione, The fast matched filter for gravitational-wave data analysis: Characteristics and applications, Nuovo Cim. 20 (1), 9 (1997).
- S. Antonio, Description and operation of the DAGA2-HF acquisition system for gravitational wave detectors, SIS-Pubblicazioni LNF-00/006(IR) (2001).
- A. V. Gusev and I. V. Tsybankov, New scheme of data processing at the output of resonant gravitational antennas. Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika 10, 5-8 (2008).
- A. V. Gusev and I. V. Tsybankov, The signal-noise ratio criterion when detecting weak gravitational impulses on a background of non-Gaussian interference, Measurement Techniques 51 (3), 227 (2008).
- O. E. Shivukhin, Non-Gaussian Random Processes in Radiotechnics. (Radio I Svyaz', Moscow, 2002).
Back to The Contents Page