Spherically symmetric gravitating scalar field. The inverse problem and exact solutions
Ju.V. Tchemarina and A.N. Tsirulev1
(1) Department of Mathematics, Tver State University, Sadovyi per. 35, Tver 170002, Russia
We present integral formulas exactly solving the inverse problem for a static, spherically symmetric scalar field, minimally coupled to gravity. With the help of these formulas some general properties of asymptotically flat scalar field configurations are found.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- K. A. Bronnikov and G. N. Shikin, Spherically symmetric scalar vacuum: no-go theorems, black holes and solitons, Grav. & Cosmol. 8 107 (2002); gr-qc/0109027.
- K. A. Bronnikov and J. C. Fabris, Regular phantom black holes, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96 251101 (2006); gr-qc/0511109.
- K. A. Bronnikov and M. S. Chernakova, Charged black holes and unusual wormholes in scalar-tensor gravity, Grav. & Cosmol. 13 51 (2007); gr-qc/0703107.
- H. Dennhardt and O. Lechtenfeld, Scalar deformations of Schwarzschild holes and their stability, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 13, 741 (1998).
- V. V. Nikonov, Ju. V. Tchemarina and A. N. Tsirulev, A two-parameter family of exact asymptotically flat solutions to the Einstein-scalar field equations, Class. Quantum Grav. 25, 138001 (2008).
Back to The Contents Page