On the present value of the scale factor in the relativistic theory of gravitation
(1) Institute of Mechanics, Moscow State University, Michurinsky pr. 1, Moscow 119192, Russia
In the framework of the Relativistic Theory of Gravitation (RTG), on the basis of exact equations, we calculate the minimum, maximum and modern values of the cosmological scale factor. The latter refers to a homogeneous and isotropic Riemannian space for given values of the relative densities of radiation, nonrelativistic matter and quintessence. The deceleration parameter of the Universe has been calculated, with quintessence taken into account.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- S. S. Gershtein, A. A. Logunov, and M. A. Mestvirishvili, Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk 176 (11), 1207 (2006).
- A. A. Logunov, The Relativistic Theory of Gravitation (Nauka, Moscow, 2006).
- A. A. Logunov, Theory of Gravitational Field (Nauka, Moscow, 2001).
- M. Tegmark et al., Phys. Rev. D 69, 103501 (2004).
- C. L. Bennet at al., Astrophys. J. Suppl. 148, 1 (2003).
Back to The Contents Page