Cosmological models with nonlinear scalar and spinor fields simulating a generalized and modified Chaplygin gas
V.G. Krechet,1 and G.N. Shikin2
(1) Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University, 107 Respublikanskaya St., Yaroslavl 150000, Russia
(2) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 6 Miklukho-Maklay St., Moscow 117198, Russia
Cosmological models with a generalized and modified Chaplygin gas equivalent to nonlinear scalar and spinor fields have been considered. Scale factors and field potentials have been found.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- T. Multamaki, M. Manera, and E. Gazta naga, Phys. Rev. D 69, 023004 (2004).
- M. Szydlowski and W. Czaja, Phys. Rev. D 69, 023506 (2004).
- T. Barriero and A. A. Sen, Phys. Rev. D 70, 124013 (2004).
- V. Bouhmadi-Lopez and P. V. Moniz, Phys. Rev. D 71, 063521 (2005).
- G. N. Shikin, M. L. Fil'chenkov, and V. G. Krechet, Grav. Cosmol. 13, 241 (2007).
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov and G. N. Shikin, Grav. Cosmol. 14, 292 (2008).
- V. G. Krechet, M. L. Fil'chenkov and G. N. Shikin, Grav. Cosmol. 15, 37 (2009).
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Field Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1973).
- A. D. Dolgov, Ya. B. Zel'dovich, and M. V. Sazhin, Cosmology of the Early Universe (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1988).
- A. D. Linde, Elementary Particle Physics and Inflationary Cosmology (Nauka, Moscow, 1978).
Back to The Contents Page