Singularities are averted by vortices
(1) Department of Physics, Moscow State Timiryazev University, Timiryazevskaya ul. 49, Moscow 127550, Russia
Cosmological models in the framework of the Newtonian and general relativistic treatments are considered. The centrifugal forces acting between particles which rotate randomly around each other are shown to be able to reverse the gravitational collapse. The vortex also turns out to be a regularizing factor for cosmologic scenarios.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- A. Einstein, Sitz. Preuss. Akad. Wiss., 142, 1917.
- W. A. McCrea and E. A. Milne, Q. J. Math. (Oxford), 5, 73 (1934).
- A. Friedmann, Zs. Phys. 10, 377 (1922).
- I. S. Nurgaliev, Singularities Are Averted by Vortex. Abstr. 13th Russian Grav. Conf. (RUSGRAV-13), PFUR, Moscow, Russia, June 23-28, 2008, PFUR publishers, 2008, p. 117-118.
- I. S. Nurgaliev, Cosmological Expansion Started from the Big Bounce on Local Rotation, arXiv: 0807.4837.
Back to The Contents Page