A note on proper projective collineation in special Bianchi type I space-times
Ghulam Shabbir and Amjad Ali1
(1) Faculty of Engineering Sciences, GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Topi, Swabi, NWFP, Pakistan
We investigate proper projective collineations in special Bianchi type I space-times using direct integration and algebraic techniques. We have found that when the above space-time admits a proper projective collineation, it turns out to be a special class of Friedmann Robertson-Walker k = 0 model.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- G. S. Hall, Symmetries and Curvature Structure in General Relativity (World Scientific, 2004).
- H. Stephani, D. Kramer, M. A. H. MacCallum, C. Hoenselears, and E. Herlt, Exact Solutions of Einstein's Field Equations (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- G. S. Hall and C. B. G. McIntosh, Int. J. Theor. Phys. 22, 469 (1983).
- G. Shabbir, Nuovo Cim. B 119, 433 (2004).
- A. Barnes, Class. Quantum Gravity 10, 1139 (1993).
- G. Shabbir and M. A. Qureshi, Modern Phys. Lett. A 21, 1795 (2006).
- G. S. Hall, Class. Quantum Gravity 17, 3073 (2000).
- G. S. Hall, Differential Geometry and its application (Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic, 1996).
- G. Shabbir and K. B. Amur, Applied Sciences 8, 153 (2006).
- G. Shabbir, Differential Geometry-Dynamical Systems 9, 138 (2007).
Back to The Contents Page