The gravitational interaction and riemannian geometry based on the relational statistical space-time concept
(1) A.A. Dorodniyn Computing Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
In agreement with the correspondence principle, on the basis of the statistical model being developed, the well-known physical equations are derived. The global nature of the statistical model makes it possible to obtain the well-known relations between the fundamental quantities of micro- and macro-scales. Without invoking field equations, an analogue of the Schwarzschild metric is derived, coinciding with the classical expression in the first approximation. In the second approximation there are distinctions, and the opportunity of detecting the corresponding effects experimentally is discussed. The new metric does not contain any singularities.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V. V. Aristov, Physics-Doklady 39, 45 (1994).
- V. V. Aristov, in: On the Way to Understanding the Time Phenomenon: the Constructions of Time in Nature Science, ed. A. P. Levich (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995), p. 26.
- V. V. Aristov, in: Nature of Time: Geometry, Physics and Perception, ed. R. Bucchery et al. (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2003), p. 221.
- V. V. Aristov, in: Foundations of Physics and Geometry, ed. Yu. S. Vladimirov and A.P. Yefremov (RUDN, Moscow, 2008), p. 119.
- V. V. Aristov, in: On the Way to Understanding the Time Phenomenon: the Constructions of Time in Nature Science, Part 3, ed. A. P. Levich (Progress-Traditsiya, Moscow, 2009), p. 176.
- Yu. S. Vladimirov, Relational Theory of Space-Time and Interaction (Moscow University Press, Part 1, 1996; Part 2, 1998).
- K. P. Staniukovich and V. N. Melnikov, Hydrodynamics, Fields and Constants in Gravitation Theory (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983).
- V. V. Aristov, Abstracts of the 8th Russian Gravitational Conference (Moscow University Press, 1993), p. 249.
- B. G. Sidharth, The Machian Universe, physics/0610240.
- V. G. Turyshev, Uspekhi Fiz. Nauk 179, 3 (2009).
- B. Bertotti, L. Iess, and P. Tortora, Nature 425, 374 (2003).
- V. G. Turyshev and M. Shao, Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 16, 2191 (2007); gr-qc/0701102.
Back to The Contents Page