The relativistic fluid ball as a stratified model of an astrophysical object
A.M. Baranov and A.Yu. Osipov1
(1) Dep. of Theoretical Physics, Siberian Federal University, Svobodny prosp. 79, Krasnoyarsk 660041, Russia
A relativistic fluid ball with an inhomogeneous static stratified matter configuration is considered. A model of an astrophysical object with this structure of matter is constructed.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- A. M. Baranov and A. Yu. Osipov, Transactions of NKSF-XXXVIII (2009), Krasnoyarsk, SibFU, p. 122 (in Russian).
- A. M. Baranov and A. Yu. Osipov, Transactions of Russian school-seminar GRACOS-2010, p. 141 (2010) (in Russian).
- A. M. Baranov, Abstr. of the Confer. "200 Years of Kazan University", 2004, p. 107.
- A. M. Baranov, Vestnik of Krasnoyarsk State University. Phys. Math. Sci., No. 1, p. 5 (2006).
- A. M. Baranov, Zh. SibFU. Mat. Fiz. 4 (1), 3-10 (2011).
Back to The Contents Page