Cosmological evolutions of a completely degenerate Fermi system with scalar interactions between particles
Yu.G. Ignatyev and R.A. Miftakhov1
(1) Kazan State Pedagogical University, Mezhlauk str., 1, Kazan 420021, Russia
Cosmological solutions of Einstein's equations for equilibrium statistical systems of particles with scalar interaction are studied. It is shown that the scalar field can effectively change the equation of state of a statistical system, which makes possible a secondary acceleration of the cosmological expansion.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- Yu. G. Ignatyev and R. F. Miftakhov, Grav. & Cosmol. 12 179-185 (2006).
- Yu. G. Ignat'ev. J. Sov. Phys. 24 (3), 9 (1983).
- Yu. G. Ignat'ev. J. Sov. Phys. 24 (8), 15 (1983).
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Statistical Physics (Moscow, Nauka, 1964).
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Field Theory (Moscow, Nauka, 1973).
Back to The Contents Page