On the effects of interaction of a spinor field with a vortex gravitational field
V.G. Krechet and E.Yu. Orlova1
(1) Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University, Yaroslavl, Russia
We consider the problem of interaction of a self-gravitating spinor field and a vortex gravitational field in a stationary space-time with cylindrical symmetry with a possible existence of a vortex gravitational field. For this purpose, we solve the set of the Einstein-Dirac equations in such space-time. We find exact solutions to these equations, and some of them describe a wormhole geometry.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V. G. Krechet, Topological and physical effects of rotation and spin in general-relativistic gravity, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fizika, No. 10 (2007).
- V. G. Krechet and D. V. Sadovnikov, Effects of spin-spin interaction in general-relativistic theory of gravity, Grav. Cosmol. 13, 269 (2007).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov, Reference Frames in Gravitation Theory (Energoizdat, Moscow, 1982).
- K. A. Bronnikov and Jose P. S. Lemos, Phys. Rev. D 79, 104019 (2009); arXiv: 0902.2360.
- K. A. Bronnikov, E. N. Chudayeva, and G. N.T Shikin, Gen. Rel. Grav. 36 1537 (2004).
Back to The Contents Page