Influence of the optical pumping power fluctuations on the OGRAN detector sensitivity
(1) Institute for Nuclear Research of RAS, Moscow, Russia
We consider the radiophysical parameters of the Fabry-Perot interferometer with energy losses. Analytic expressions are presented, determining the expected sensitivity of a mechanical displacement meter for the interferometer. A new parameter, characterizing power fluctuations of laser emission, is introduced and experimentally found. The effect of these fluctuations on the measurement sensitivity in the presence of spurious amplitude modulation of the radiation is studied and estimated.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V. B. Braginsky, Physical experiments with test bodies (Moscow, Nauka, 1970).
- A. V. Gusev, V. V. Kulagin, and V.N. Rudenko, Grav. Cosmol. 2, 68 (1996).
- L. B. Bezrukov, N. I. Kvashnin, A. M. Motylev et al., Pribory i Tekh. Eksperim. No. 3, 111-118 (2010).
- Eric D. Black, Am. J. Phys. 69 (1); http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/ blacke/P990042-00.pdf - printed on November 21, 2002.
- V. A. Krysanov, in: Proc. of Int. Meeting "PIRT". Moscow, 2-5 July 2007, Ed. M.C. Duffy et al. (Moscow, BMSTU, 2007), pp. 55-61.
- A. S. Egorov-Kuz'min, V. A. Krysanov, and B. S. Kuruliov, Invention certificate ü 555551, Bulletin of inventions, 1977, ü 15.
Back to The Contents Page