On stepwise dimensional reduction in Kaluza-Klein models
(1) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, Russia
The idea of stepwise dimensional reduction is considered in the special class of Kaluza-Klein (KK) models on tori as a generalization of previously developed reduction schemes in the 8D KK model of gravi-strong interactions. We also give some analysis of stepwise dimensional reduction from a topological point of view.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- Yu. S. Vladimirov and A. G. Min'kov, Grav. Cosmol. 4 (2), 103 (1998).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov and A. N. Gubanov, Grav. Cosmol. 4, 193 (1998).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov and A. N. Gubanov, Grav. Cosmol. 5, 277 (1999).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov and S. V. Bolokhov, Gen. Rel. Grav. 37, 2227 (2005).
- Yu. S. Vladimirov, Geometrophysics, (Moscow, BINOM Press, 2005, in Russian).
- M. Blagojevic, Gravitation and Gauge Symmetries, (Institute of Physics, Bristol, 2002).
Back to The Contents Page