Scaling solutions in Galileon cosmology
(1) Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Moscow Region, Russia
We investigate a special case of Galileon cosmology containing only the second and third terms with a power-law potential. A new special scaling-like solution in such a kind of theory was found. We also investigate some properties of this solution including its stability.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- A. Nicolis, R. Rattazzi, and E. Trincherini, Phys. Rev. D 79, 064036 (2009).
- C. Deffayet, G. Esposito-Farese and A. Vikman, Phys. Rev. D 79, 084003, 2009
- C. Deffayet, S. Deser and G. Esposito-Farese, Phys. Rev. D 80, 064015 (2009)
- Shinji Tsujikawa, Lect. Notes Phys. 800, 99-145 (2010).
- A. De Felice and S. Tsujikawa, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 111301, (2010).
- A. De Felice and S. Tsujikawa, arXiv: 1008.4236.
- E. J. Copeland, A. R. Liddle, and D. Wands, Phys. Rev. D 57, 4686 (1998).
- Andrew R. Liddle and Robert J. Scherrer, Phys. Rev. D 59, 023509 (1999)
- R. J. van den Hoogen, A. A. Coley, and D. Wands, Class. Quantum Grav. 16, 1843 (1999)
- S. Tsujikawa and M. Sami, Phys. Lett. B 603, 113 (2004)
- Burin Gumjudpai, Tapan Naskar, M. Sami, and Shinji Tsujikawa, JCAP 0506, 007 (2005).
Back to The Contents Page