Anisotropic model of a dark energy dominated universe with hybrid expansion law
(1) Department of Mathematics, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan, 333031, India
The dynamics of the Universe is studied in the framework of a spatially homogeneous Bianchi-V space-time filled with a perfect fluid composed of non-interacting matter and dynamical dark energy components. We determine the Bianchi-V space-time by considering a hybrid expansion law (HEL) for the average scale factor that yields power-law and exponential-law cosmologies in its special cases. In the HEL cosmology, the Universe exhibits a transition from deceleration to acceleration. We find that the HEL Universe in the framework of Bianchi-V space-time is anisotropic at early stages of evolution and becomes isotropic at late times. The dynamic dark energy in this Universe does not show a departure from the usual cosmological constant at later times.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- A. Dev, D. Jain, S. Jhingan, S. Nojiri, M. Sami, and I. Thongkool, Phys. Rev. D 78, 083515 (2008).
- P. A. R. Ade et al., arXiv: 1303.5076.
- P. J. E. Peebles and B. Ratra, Rev. Mod. Phys. 75, 559 (2003).
- E. J. Copeland, M. Sami, and S. Tsujikava, Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 15, 1753 (2006).
- P. J. Steinhardt, L.M. Wang, and I. Zlatev, Phys. Rev. D 59, 123504 (1999).
- R. R. Caldwell, Phys. Lett. B 545, 23 (2002).
- S. Kumar and A. K. Yadav, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 26, 647 (2011).
- S. Kumar, MNRAS 422, 2532 (2012).
- O. Akarsu, S. Kumar, R. Myrzakulov, M. Sami, and L. Xu, arXiv: 1307.4911.
- K. A. Bronnikov, E. N. Chudaeva, and G. N. Shikin, Class. Quantum Grav. 21, 3389 (2004).
Back to The Contents Page