Rotating nonstationary cosmological models and astrophysical observations
E.V. Kuvshinova, V.F. Panov, O.V. Sandakova1
(1) Perm State National Research University, ul. Bukireva 15, Perm, 614990, Russia
A Bianchi type II cosmological model has been built with expansion and rotation. The sources of gravity in the model are a perfect fluid, pure radiation and a scalar field, where the perfect fluid describes rotating a phantom matter. This solution can be used for modeling both the first and the second inflationary stages of the Universe evolution with rotation. We discuss the possible manifestation of cosmological rotation in astrophysical observations.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- R. Kh. Saibatalov, Proc. of the Summer School ┴?░Modern Theoretical Problems of Gravitation and Cosmology,┴?? 3┴??7 September 2012 (Kazan University Press, Kazan, 2012), pp. 64┴??65.
- V. G. Krechet, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 3, 3 (2005).
- V. N. Pavelkin and V. F. Panov, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 7, 77 (2008).
- V. N. Pavelkin, V. F. Panov, and O. V. Sandakova, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 8, 33 (2008).
- E. I. Bobrovskikh and V. F. Panov, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 4, 113 (2012).
- V. F. Panov, E. V. Kuvshinova, and O. V. Sandakova, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 5, 105 (2012).
- V. N. Pavelkin, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 7, 109 (2012).
- E. V. Kuvshinova, Izvestiya Vuzov, Fiz., No. 5, 3 (2004).
- V. F. Panov and Yu. G. Sbytov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 101, 769 (1992).
Back to The Contents Page