On the Stability of Circular Orbits of a Test Body in the Restricted Three-Body Problem in GR Mechanics
M.E. Abishev, S. Toktarbay, B.A. Zhami1
(1) Department of Theorethical and Nuclear Physics, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, 050040, Kazakhstan
The paper considers the problem of orbital stability of a circular motion of a test body in the restricted three-body problem, where perturbations from the second body are of the order of relativistic corrections to the motion of a test body from the central body. All bodies do not possess proper rotation.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- T. I. Maindl and R. Dvorak, Astron. Astroph. 290, 335 (1994).
- I. Imai, T. Chiba, and H. Asada, Phys. Lett. B 98, 201102 (2007).
- Kei Yamada and Hideki Asada, Phys. Rev. D 82, 104019 (2010).
- M. M. Abdil'din, M. E. Abishev, N. A. Beissen, and K. A. Boshkaev, Grav. Cosmol. 15, 1 (2009).
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Theory of Fields (Nauka, Moscow, 1973).
- A. A. Brumberg, Relativistic Celestial Mechanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1972).
- C. Hans Ohanian and Remo Ruffini, Gravitation and Spacetime, 3rd ed. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2013).
- G. N. Duboshin, Celestial Mechanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1968).
- M. M. Abdil'din, Mechanics of Einstein's Theory of Gravity (Nauka, Alma-Ata, 1988).
Back to The Contents Page