Generalized Bargmann-Wigner equations in curved space-time
(1) Nara Science Academy, 178-2 Takabatake, Nara, 630-8301, Japan
The Bargmann-Wigner equations are formulated to represent bosonic fields in terms of fermionic fields in curved space-time. The bispinor field is explicitly studied including lower spin states. The correspondence among fermions and bosons through bispinors is applied to the superradiance problem in Kerr black-hole spacetime. Superradiance phenomena of the type of positive frequency (0 < ω) and negative momentum near the horizon (pH < 0) are shown not to occur.
For more information about this paper please visit Springer's Home Page of this paper.
- V. Bargmann and E. P. Wigner, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. (USA) 34, 211 (1948).
- M. Kuwata, M. Kenmoku, and K. Shigemoto, Prog. Theor. Phys. 119, 939 (2008); M. Kuwata, M. Kenmoku, and K. Shigemoto, Class. Quantum Grav. 25, 145016 (2008).
- M. Kenmoku, arXiv: 1208.0644.
- Y. M. Cho and M. Kenmoku, Bargmann-Wigner Formulation and Superradiance Problem of Bosons and Fermions in Kerr Space-time', (2014).
Back to The Contents Page